We had a video call, like any other random nights. And he said,
“Kita kan udah lama ya Nin kenal, kontakan, aku ngerasa nyambung sama kamu..dan makin kesini aku ngerasa sayang sama kamu…”
And I was laughing. I had no idea that this guy would say anything like that.
“Oh.. ya iya kok aku juga seneng kenal baik sama kamu deket sama kamu gini…”
And I was still laughing. Until a moment I thought;
“Ini kamu nembak aku?”
And he was the one who laughed then.
“Iyalah, kalo enggak, menurutmu aku ngapain?”
“While we haven’t met?”
“Yak an udah ketemu di skype. Apa sih bedanya…”
“Ya beda lah…”
And I decided to leave that way. I did not answer. I knew I liked him… but being in a relationship? I didn’t know. I never thought about that, with him, this fast.
Days passed by.
And one day I thought,
Even when I haven’t said it yet, we acted like a lover, you know? Then why don’t we make it official?
And on 4th May I decided to be in a relationship with him; the one I hadn’t met at all.
Crazy crazy love.
No comments:
Post a Comment