Sunday, October 8, 2017

Tentang Nina Harfin #12


Coming from different subject of study didn’t make our discussions dull, instead we talked about a lot of things from a very different perspectives. It was interesting to see how he worked from 8-5, with projects from all over Southeast Asia, and compared the work ethic from people around the world, as he worked in a multinational company. And sometimes, he didn’t get how I had to do a lot of things just to please the seniors, or how hard it was just to meet one consultant in hospital.

But if I could pick one thing that I love about us doing a very different job, was to have a deeper understanding that the term of struggling was different from one another. For him, working on a project that had a tight deadline and made him came home at midnight was a struggling. For me, bagging a leukemia patient that had a very limited respond for an hour was a struggling.

And that was how we appreciate one another.

To more of our future goals and dream careers; I would never stop supporting you to do what you love, and I’d like to have you during my good and bad days during my journey to achieve my dreams. Let’s forever shift and sort for one another <3

No comments: