Monday, October 2, 2017

Tentang Nina Harfin #6

A week later, 3 weeks after our first text and I still hang on. I thought, there would be something unpredictable that would make us apart in the future like any other guy before, so I just needed to wait.

When I woke up from a nap, I got a voice mail from him, and I pressed the play button.


For the very first time, I heard someone sang me a song so beautifully. And I cried out of happiness.

Maliq and d’essentials - Pilihanku

Then I thought, He might have a tiny little feelings for me… but it didn’t mean anything.. Right?

I mean, I had few guys in the past who came back and forth just to have my attention and went missing when I needed them. I had tons of heartbreaks caused by that. And I was prepared for another one.

Even though I couldn’t stop smiling from that surprise from him, I didn’t think he would like the idea of us being together in a relationship.

I kept playing the song until I lost to count.


No comments: