Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Tentang Nina Harfin #15

He had to go back to Germany, and we thought our next date couldn’t be the regular cinema date, we needed to do something out of our routine. We thought; why didn’t we watch sunrise?

That day, he picked me up at 4 am and went straight to Borobudur to watch Borobudur sunrise.

I couldn’t forget that day. I couldn’t forget the feeling to have my bucket-list crossed, to see such a beauty from afar, like we were only little tiny creature compared to everything that I saw that morning. It was such a beautiful morning and I wouldn’t trade that for anything.

At that day, I kept looking at him and I thought; could us survive that long-distance relationship for once more? am I patient enough for that? can I do that meanwhile I’ll be back and forth to the hospital? How would we schedule our skype date? And many many many other anxious thougts that kept my mind busy.

But I thought, that morning I just wanted to enjoy the moment.

It was one of the finest date we ever had and I didn’t want to ruin that.

He’s mine and he made me happy and that’s all that matter.

So thank you for that.




P.s.: you left me a superrrr duper pretty hand-made arts, like really out of expectation, and I was beyond happy to have that:”) how could you be that thoughtful?

No comments: