It had been almost 4 weeks and I felt like I had known him for so long. He’s the kind of guy that I would fall for instantly. He knew what he’s doing, he knew what he was about to do, he knew what he wanted, he knew what he had to do to get what he wanted, he talked to the point, he never ever bragged about his works overseas, he was extra humble about everything. One of the things that makes me wonder about him was his ability to be extra careful about what he ate, whether it was halal or not. Moreover, he put so much effort just to pray 5 times a day even in the office where they didn’t have a place for that, and once a week he had to find nearest mosque outside the office just to pray. And I thought the last point was the thing that made me fall for him hardest.
But I didn’t think that kind of guy would fall for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment