It was weird though that I wasn’t that much excited. Maybe because I got used to live my daily life without him. Maybe because I had been enjoying life with myself way too much. Or anything else.
That day he picked me up and promised me to have lunch far from town.
“aku laper… bisa deket-deket aja nggak? Geprek kek… apa kek…”
“sekali-kali kita makan agak jauhan lah..”
An hour later, we still stuck in traffic. I was about to cry.
“aku laper banget..”
“iya sabar ya..”
I wasn’t that patient. I kept silent.
We arrived at that place and it was so crowded we almost had no table left.
He saw I held my tears. (I know, I overreacted over food. But please, food is a necessity for human being, so I don’t think my reaction was abnormal. Of if it was, just please, let me). I ate in silent. He said sorry for times for letting me hungry for more than an hour but I thought I was so tired, i just needed to go home and sleep. He begged me to just stay a little bit more. I felt bad for him so I just asked my souvenirs from German. And he gave me a book.
When I opened,
I couldn’t stop laughing.
He couldn’t be that romantic…
Could he?
He didn’t ask the magical words.
And I didn’t answer anything
But I was just beyond happy,
I couldn’t stop laughing.
I couldn’t believe that a guy
Would do this to me.
Extra story:
At home, I called him,
“jadi tadi itu kamu ngelamar aku apa Cuma ngasih cincin aku aja sih?”
“menurut kamu?”
“nggak tau..”
“ya ngelamar kamu lah.”
So next time you should ask, ok?
But wait, there should never be a next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment