Before that I argued with myself: what would you say? What if he didn’t respond? What if he thought you’re weird for chat a random guy? And other what if until I couldn’t stand it and just texted him just to find out.
Hours later, he answered.
And I drew the biggest smile on that day. He wasn’t awkward, he wasn’t cold. He was nice though, and as if we had known each other before, while we hadn’t.
Few chats later he texted me
With a picture
Of his lunch.
How could I not surprise to have someone that was near stranger sent you a picture of his lunch?
But that was a good surprise, though.
To add more surprise, I asked him to exchange postcards. And he agreed. I wrote those letters few weeks later, went to Pos Indonesia right after, post those letters to this guy, and a week before his departure back to Indonesia he received that. And I never got the postcard he sent.
p.s.: he had to phone call me whenever he read my letter because he couldn’t read my handwritings. Poor me.

No comments:
Post a Comment