Saturday, January 7, 2017

That Outer Galaxy Love

Love is the best and worst thing that ever happened between us. Your name echoes in the deep vacuum intergalactic space for times and i still cannot speak your name out, i only tell the world that i love you in silence. I know they'll understand, hopefully you'll understand, too. I love you. I know sometimes i fade away but belive me, most of the time i'm still your biggest, best fan ever. I watch you from afar yet we seem so close at some moments. I love you. I hope it's enough.

And thank you for shining the world. You surely lightens the dark cold planets while I don't even have my own light. I'm not so sure i mean something to the world as you do. Even after your death millions years ago, you, through your shine that's left behind, are still one of the most adorable thing in the milky way ever.. .

P.s.: I love you to the non-dimentional infinity of the galaxy and never comeback. We'll be so lost in the pool of dark magnetic infinity and i don't care as long as i'm with you. And I will always be yours, until the infinity meets its end.

No comments: