Saturday, January 7, 2017
Hi 2017
Hi, back my old blog. I wish you do just fine.
In 2015, I decided that I want to take my blog into different level. I promised myself to not write any kind of personal blog post, as I always did in this blog. I remembered those sad moments that I wrote in this blog and I couldn’t imagine any other people read that. I felt vulnerable at that time. But then, as I’d written on my new blog in 2016, about those reviews and all, I don’t feel like I belong there. I don’t feel like I fit writing those stuffs. I don’’t feel comfortable writing in bahasa Indonesia, though I know it’ll boost the views. I kept going with all the sections that I thought I would like to see in a blog. But the result is the same; I don’t feel like blogging anymore.
I love to go back to my old blog (this one and fiction frame) just to remind myself how good it feels to be honest and to write anything that I felt. I was ashamed of what I’ve written like, 5 years ago, and how emotional I was. But then, I am more comfortable writing those silly honest stuff instead of trying to be a tip and review girl on the other blog. I’d move few personal post to this blog. I want this blog as my public diary. I wanna become that old woman who sticks to blog eventho world has revolved from twitter to Instagram to vlog life.
2016 is most probably a quiet sea for me; it's good, relaxing, and a little bit boring, while 2015 brought me a whole rollercoaster feeling. last year i met the guy of my dream, i have the loveliest relationship ever in my life, i started #AboutHim00 to appreciate every little things that we had. i cut few connections and re-connect with old friends, just to make sure that the ones i have now are the only ones i need and bring positive vibes to me. i get closer to family and hopefully to God. i think 2016 is good, but i bet 2017 can be a whole more wonderful than ever. amiin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment