You came out so perfect I found no words to describe.
World hasn’t invented the word for: a perfect guy i strangely knew in a short amount of time like i’ve known each other for
forever and makes my heart beats a whole lot faster than it used to be. And it wasn't even existed in my fantasy… it shoot me hard because I never realized that
the reality could be this…. Wonderful.
You. The one I wish I could tell my day all-about in the end
of the day. The one that I wish I know his whole day, including with whom he
was having lunch with, what was the last meal he ate, or even what’s his
homework for tomorrow. The one that I will listen to, even it’s kinda boring,
like the 20-times-repeated of his first Olympiad-winning story. I will weep his
tears when he talked about his first so-called failure. I will genuinely listen
to his dreams and support him all the way to achieve them all. The one that makes me stop
counting how many tears and fights I’ve been getting through only to be forever with him.
But you know, life is not simply a fairytale.
So there was an afternoon when we met and I smiled so much.
But 5 minutes later I was extremely sad, I didn’t know why
at first.
Later on, when my brain had functioned well, I realized.
you couldnt be mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment